Tips for Staying Active During the Holidays
Don’t let the cold weather stop you from staying active during the holidays! It is challenging to remain healthy and stay active during the holidays with snow on the ground, eggnog in the punch bowl, work parties, and family gatherings. Stay active and include your family!
- Go sledding. On a snowy day, it might be hard to stay active, but with just a sled and a snow-covered hill, you can get physical fitness while having fun.
- Go skiing. What better way to have fun in the snow than skiing with family and friends while making fresh tracks on the mountains.
- Go skating. Grab your skates and go ice skating. It’s a great way to challenge yourself or learn.
- Play charades. Gather around with your family and friends and play a fun game of charades.
- Play a movie game. Every time you hear the word Christmas, stay active and do ten jumping jacks.
- Go for a walk. Get bundled up with your family and check out the Christmas decorations in the neighbourhood.
Chiropractic care can help
If you experience pain or discomfort as a result of preparing for the holidays, consider a visit to your doctor of chiropractic. Your doctor of chiropractic can help alleviate your pain naturally, so you can enjoy the holiday season.
With these tips, you can have a happy and active holiday with your family and friends. The team at YOUR HEALTH Wellness Centre are here to help with any of the aches and pains that may arise with the holiday season. For more information about how we can help, call 905.829.0724 or email email@example.com.
Authored by Dr. Leann Shrum and Shanan, White Oaks Secondary School Coop Student
Doctor of Chiropractic, Clinical Acupuncture Provider, Webster Certified, Medical Compression fitter