Chiropractic care is an important part of YOUR HEALTH and an important part of your child’s health. Chiropractic care:
- encourages good neural plasticity (brain and nerve development)
- supports “first-class” nerve communication throughout the body to promote health and wellbeing
- strengthens your child’s immunity, encouraging fewer colds, ear-aches, and general illnesses
- can help resolve breastfeeding issues and colic
- encourages children to thrive by supporting digestive strength
- promotes body balance, for example by helping to resolve poor posture, asthma, allergies, and bed-wetting.
Our recommended Well-Child schedule:
- First month of life (ASAP!) to help resolve any issues from birth position or birth trauma
- Every 3 months for the first year
- Every 6-12 months for every year thereafter
Other times to consider bring kids in for an appointment: major milestones (such as starting to sit up, crawl, walk, etc.), any trauma or falls, and if you notice any signs of imbalance (limping, head tilting, etc.).
Talk to your chiropractor/doctor about any concerns you have about your child’s motor development.